Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
3 4 5 6 7 8
Thread: Dell U2410 on the Amiga
Stephen Coates 16:03 11th December 2016
jdryyz: Looks nice
[Reply]
jdryyz 01:06 15th December 2016
That was my first selection but it does not work as well (distorted beyond my ability to correct). And, DblPAL offers more real estate.

Originally Posted by Kin Hell:
@ jdryyz

DblPAL is all I ever ran on my A4000 & NEC 3FG 15" Multisync but shouldn't you be using DblNTSC in the US?
- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Stephen Coates:
jdryyz: Looks nice

[Reply]
Kin Hell 10:24 15th December 2016
Originally Posted by jdryyz:
That was my first selection but it does not work as well (distorted beyond my ability to correct). And, DblPAL offers more real estate.
<snip>
Cool. - Looks fab fella.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 10:50 9th January 2017
Bought now the S2715H, decided not to get the twice as expensive Ultrasharp model. I don't watch movies, play games, nor do I do video/photo editing or that stuff, so I decided that 1080p is enough for my use, basically working only with text files or data managers.

Funny thing is, that me and my girlfriend had a discussion about the monitors, so she put herself a reminder on the 1st of December, that she wouldn't forget the model name, she actually showed me the reminder on her phone. Because guess what? She wanted to buy me the Ultrasharp model for St Valentine!! Was too fast!!
[Reply]
Methanoid 13:51 9th January 2017
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Funny thing is, that me and my girlfriend had a discussion about the monitors, so she put herself a reminder on the 1st of December, that she wouldn't forget the model name, she actually showed me the reminder on her phone. Because guess what? She wanted to buy me the Ultrasharp model for St Valentine!! Was too fast!!
That girl is a KEEPER... trust me!!
[Reply]
Kin Hell 09:11 10th January 2017
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
<snip>
She wanted to buy me the Ultrasharp model for St Valentine!! Was too fast!!
Awwww! flowerz.gif
[Reply]
Harrison 09:54 10th January 2017
Very nice! The perfect girlfriend.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 11:06 10th January 2017
Yep, already got the VR for my birthday. So I have to come up with something else now, I have 1 month time
[Reply]
J T 01:11 15th February 2017
Someone gave me a U2410 for free (they had 3 - they came from an office that shut down). I was using it at work as my second monitor but I finally got them to buy one from their own budget - I forget the model of the new one but I chose it because the specs matched closely to my primary - an apple thunderbolt display.

The U2410 is a nice monitor but I don't really need it. Am considering selling it. What's the going rate for one?
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 09:20 15th February 2017
I just had a look on eBay and it looks like they are selling for around £100 or less depending on condition.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
3 4 5 6 7 8
Up