Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Got my new car
Demon Cleaner 09:27 27th September 2011
I bought a new car, first time in my life, after over 21 years having the driver's license, and only having used cars, I eventually bought a new one.

It's an Audi A3 S-Line, 2.0 TDI, 170hp and S-Tronic automatic gearbox. I have both S-Line packages, inside and outside which gives you a nice touch. Inside you have the leather sports seats, the multi function steering wheel, whole interior is in black, some nice S-Line logo additions in the doorsteps. Outside it has some different looks for the lights, a bigger front lip with carbon, a small rear spoiler, a rear diffusor and chromated exhaust, and some other small additions.

I already have it since 3 months, but didn't take pictures yet, so I made some last week in our underground parking at work, still not the best pictures.

I have a BOSE soundsystem with 7 speakers and a subwoofer.

Rims are 18" 225 in titan optic.

Radio is the lastest and biggest Pioneer model AVIC F30BT. Has navigation system, bluetooth handsfree phone device, CD & DVD player (also working whilst driving), SD card slot behind the front, USB on the back with a cable inside the glove compartment, where I have an iPod Classic connected to it.

Might take better pictures outside some day.

I'm really happy with the car so far.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:45 27th September 2011
Looks great. Really like the S upgrades, especially the wheels and lights. I've always really liked Audi's and the A3 is probably the best hatchback out there. Built quality is brilliant.

A friend I used to work with bought a new A3 a few years ago and I was impressed with that. It was only a 1.6 but he had the Bose sound system option too and that sounded great. And a neighnour recently bought the new A5 Sportback (four door version) with S-Line extras and I love that car. If I could afford an Audi it would be that one, or to really dream the S5. I love bigger cars and for me the A3 is a little small.

I personally wouldn't have picked blue, but that is personal preference. I prefer my cars in metallic red, although saying that I had to buy my current one in black because that was all that was around at the time I looked.
[Reply]
Phantom 15:05 27th September 2011
2 Fast 2 Furious.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 18:28 27th September 2011
I really like dark/navy blue for cars, that's why I got that one. Had to wait for 4 months for the car to be finally built, was a long time waiting.

I also like the A5, or S5 or even RS5, but this one was already expensive, the A5 would have been another 10.000€ more with all the packages I have.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 20:16 27th September 2011
Congratulations mate! That's a very nice car. Looks great!
[Reply]
Tiago 12:48 28th September 2011
Nice car Demon,
what is a "S-Tronic automatic gearbox"? (sorry my english)
Does that mean that is fully automatic, or is semi-automatic ? No Clutch but you can choose gear?? Or no clutch no gear choice?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up