Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Subsonic
Harrison 16:12 4th October 2011
Well.. I do. About 400 CDs, 150 Vinyl LPs and from the dark ages about 300 albums on tape, so I do own the majority of my collection legitimately in some form or other.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:18 4th October 2011
Almost 80.000 tracks is more or less about 8.000 CDs, so saying that the majority of your collection is legitimate isn't so true I would say
[Reply]
Harrison 16:22 4th October 2011

[Reply]
Submeg 12:45 5th October 2011
Considering I have 1000 CDs and nowhere near that library size...
[Reply]
Harrison 13:49 5th October 2011
My collection is boosted by some huge collections of non official material, plus huge discographies, such as the Rolling Stone Top 1000 songs of all time, Game music collections such as the complete Final Fantasy discography, and complete discographies of groups like the Rolling Stones, Elvis, ACDC, Fleetwood Mac, Iron Maiden, Star Wars, Led Zeppelin, the Beatles etc... it is amazing the number of albums, EPs, singles, live recordings and bootlegs you can collect into a discography for one artist; Sonic Youth being a great example of that.. I own original CDs of all their studio albums but that only covers about 30% of the total I've managed to collect of their work. The number of rare EPs you just can't get hold of originals for, and the number of bootlegs is amazing. Same for others like The Cure or Sisters of Mercy.
[Reply]
Submeg 08:32 17th October 2011
Originally Posted by Harrison:
My collection is boosted by some huge collections of non official material, plus huge discographies, such as the Rolling Stone Top 1000 songs of all time, Game music collections such as the complete Final Fantasy discography, and complete discographies of groups like the Rolling Stones, Elvis, ACDC, Fleetwood Mac, Iron Maiden, Star Wars, Led Zeppelin, the Beatles etc... it is amazing the number of albums, EPs, singles, live recordings and bootlegs you can collect into a discography for one artist; Sonic Youth being a great example of that.. I own original CDs of all their studio albums but that only covers about 30% of the total I've managed to collect of their work. The number of rare EPs you just can't get hold of originals for, and the number of bootlegs is amazing. Same for others like The Cure or Sisters of Mercy.
*Covering tracks...

---------- Post added at 18:02 ---------- Previous post was at 18:02 ----------

Originally Posted by Harrison:
*Covering tracks...
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up