Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: The first game you ever played?
my_lo 21:24 14th April 2009
My first was "Maniac Mansion" on C64. This is were it all started for me, i still think a lot about it. That place was awesome, it had all i would love in my dream house: an arcade room, a telescope, a secret lab, a few alien tentacles... Ed even has an subscription to his favourite magazine
Btw, the aliens in my signature also come from that game
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 08:50 15th April 2009
I guess the first one I played was Asteroids in 1978 or 1979 on the real cab. Later I played with a Philips Videopac G7000, also known as Magnavox Odyssey.
[Reply]
Harrison 10:59 15th April 2009
I'm never sure what the first game I ever played was. It was also an arcade game. Possibly Space Invaders. Maybe even Pong. I know Pong was the first I played on a home system.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 11:02 15th April 2009
I also played Pong on a home system, that was a thing which came with my fisrt TV (b/w and only 6 channels). You plugged it into the TV and had 9 games, Pong and Pong like games in the same style, basketball, soccer, and such stuff.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:05 15th April 2009
Yep. Exactly what I played. But the first console I owned myself was an Atari 2600 "woody", and I still have it!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 11:30 15th April 2009
My first console was a PSX, and that very late, when it was already very cheap, as before I only had computers starting with the C64 in 1983 or 1984. My cousin had the Magnavox before.
[Reply]
WolfMan 12:11 15th April 2009
OH...We are talking, about ALL systems...
In that case...my first game played, i think that was Manic Miner, from my Spectrum 48K...Great machine...i am still have it and in good working condition...
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:36 15th April 2009
Originally Posted by WolfMan:
My first amiga game played, was Chase HQ...
I like that game a lot too
[Reply]
JLPedro 14:16 15th April 2009
For me was Athletic Land on a Philips VG-8010 MSX, first time I've toutched a keyboard, I was 8 or 9 years old, and my world changed forever.....
If someone here as one of this Philips msx, and wants to get rid of it, i'd love to have one again!
[Reply]
Amigaman52 18:30 15th April 2009
I remember it well, It was "Wings" and I loved the game and still play the game ever chance I get. This and "T.V. Sports Basketball" were years ahead of all other systems games I had Played. I got to play them two days before I was shipped out og Germany to Desert Shield/Storm. I still have two Amiga 2000's and I cannot count the original games I now own. I wish I still had my connections with people that were in my Amiga World back then. I'm still looking for someone that wants to sell their "World Games" by Epxy, I can only play the NTSC version and most of the major sites now are UK.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up