Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Sony PS Vita
Demon Cleaner 13:55 3rd January 2014
I played some AR games, but in my opinion they're just some nice gimmick, but no real games.

I have NFS: Most Wanted, but didn't play it on the Vita yet, only played the PS3 version, is quite good, open world and that stuff. It dropped in price now for the Vita in the PSN store, it's available here for 9.99€.
[Reply]
zapiy 21:30 6th January 2014
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I've really been enjoying Stardust Delta. Annoyingly I was away at my Mother-in-laws for new year and couldn't purchase anything from the PSN store because my existing card details on their has expired and I didn't have my PSN login details with me. I've now updated them and grabbed the full version of Stardust Delta. So only been playing the demo mostly until last night. Definitely prefer the traditional controls however at the moment.

I'm now on the lookout of some decent racing games. I have Wipeout. Any others worth looking at? Someone mentioned NFS: Most Wanted. I could put some PSP racers on their, like GT and Outrun 2006 but I wondered if there were any more Vita specific ones worth getting?

And are there any decent games that utilise the rear touch well? Really wanted to get something to take advantage of them.

Also enjoyed the AR games that use the AR cards. I've only played the free ones. I quite like the idea of the Football and Ice hockey ones which use 3 cards so you can see the whole playing area at once and move the Vita around it. Very cool (first saw this technology used in museum design to explore objects held in cases in full 3D on a tablet. Anyone played any of these, or any other AR games?

Most wanted is a brilliant game and can be had cheap these days.
[Reply]
J T 04:00 22nd January 2014
The PS remote-play feature sounds neat... For a long time I've been waiting to see a company finally get some decent integration between their handhelds and big consoles.
[Reply]
Teho 08:23 26th January 2014
Anyone who enjoyed Little Big Planet should definitely get Tearaway from the same developer. It reminds of Little Big Planet in many ways, but is a full 3D platformer and not 2.5D like LBP. Also the controls are less floaty and much improved in my opinion. And they've come up with several ingenious ways to utilise the Vitas touch-screen and rear panel too which rarely becomes annoying. Simply a well designed and fun little game, one of the Vitas must-haves I think.
[Reply]
zapiy 20:54 5th February 2014
Thats one i am after at the right price, as for remote play i decided to give BF4 a go last night and well, to say i got owned is an understatement lol..
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:35 12th February 2014
For your information, Zavvi UK has the PS Vita (3G and Wi-Fi Enabled) for 119.99£ at the moment, for a limited time, don't know how long the offer stands.

LINK.
[Reply]
zapiy 07:58 15th February 2014
One of the best deals I have seen.
[Reply]
Buleste 08:58 15th February 2014
Jeff Minter has just released a game for Vita. As per usual it has sounds from Flossy his old sheep in it.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:36 15th February 2014
Is it a shooter, or something else? What's it called?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
[Reply]
zapiy 12:26 15th February 2014
TxK mate. Bloody awesome it is too.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up