Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: F1 new engine rules - and other F1 (bad) stuff
Tiago 13:39 14th June 2011
Did you the new rules they want to put for the next years in formula 1 ???

i didnt like when they move from V12/V10 to V8 2.4 liters, but now they want to put 1.6 turbo-charged.
We saw turbocharged engines before, in the old times, engines could have 1.6 Turbos, or 3.0 (or 3,5?) with no turbos.
Anyway, they want 1.6 turbo only, and a reduction from 20.000 rpm/revs to 12.000....
what will be the next step???? 1.0 engine at 8000 rpm/revs WTF ????????????????????????
is this the ultimate maximum motorsport ??????????????????????

FIA GO TO HELL !!!!!
get back the V12 and 3.0 liters or higher !!!!!!
this is supposed to be ultimate racing not Seat trophy !!!!!

Why dont FIA remove circuits like Hungaroring that are big shi** and some urban circuits and ask for real F1 circuits ???? I am seek of this. Always for the money!!!! Go to hell !!!!
F1 circuits should be like Monza, Silverstone, Spa, Hockenheim (old one), and the old Estoril.
Why there is no more F1 in Estoril, it was one of the favorites of pilots. It was a fast circuit, a good circuit, why there is no more Estoril? dont tell me about the PIT conditions, it's better then most of the circuits.
all Bike competitions, FIA GT etc... go there...
I know i know, it's about the money....
Why the hell is possible to say that Estoril didnt have conditions to F1, and Monaco has them? Why superbikes, moto GP, FIA GT etc.. go to Estoril and F1 not????

but it was not Estoril that i wanted to talk about, it was about new engine rules,
what you think about them (it's not comfirmed yet)
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up