Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Poll: Megadrive or SNES?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Megadrive or SNES?
  • View Poll Results

1 2 3
    Thread: Megadrive or SNES?
    Menace 21:30 25th June 2011
    I like both systems and although games like Star Fox,Zelda,Mario Kart and Castlevania IV are real favs of mine there were simply more good tiltles on the MD so i vote for that.
    [Reply]
    Phantom 21:58 25th June 2011
    I never had Megadrive nor SNES. So...where's the fourth option?
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 22:30 25th June 2011
    Originally Posted by Phantom:
    I never had Megadrive nor SNES. So...where's the fourth option?
    You mean third?
    [Reply]
    Phantom 12:20 26th June 2011
    Third is "both", Fourth should be "None".
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 19:42 26th June 2011
    Originally Posted by Phantom:
    Third is "both", Fourth should be "None".
    Ah, you mean option, I meant system
    [Reply]
    Harrison 10:01 27th June 2011
    Ah, but that was the point of the vote. No option to vote for none because the question was to choose between the 2.
    [Reply]
    Phantom 12:03 27th June 2011
    And why not CD32 then as a third option?
    [Reply]
    Harrison 15:28 27th June 2011
    The CD32 was never a contender in the 16-bit generation console sales as it came too little too late, and pretty much all its games were in all honesty just A1200 AGA games with a bit of CD quality music and maybe a couple of MPEG1 video files. The CD32 was more a direct competitor to the Mega CD than to the Megadrive as a whole, and definitely nothing for the SNES to worry about. Another case of Commodore producing something too late and based on old existing technology in a last ditch panic to gain a foothold in a market they didn't realise they were never actually a contender in.
    [Reply]
    Phantom 16:10 27th June 2011
    That doesn't make Megadrive or SNES better though.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 16:21 27th June 2011
    If was better could be another thread of discussion if you like. All I was asking here is to pick between the Genesis and SNES and the reasons why... no other systems to consider.
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2 3
    Up