Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Commodore Is Awesome Blog
eabkitty 15:43 24th April 2011
Hi my name is Christina (Kitty) and I have created a new commodore blog called Commodore is Awesome.
The blog is about everything Commodore, mostly Amiga and Commodore 64 but other Commodore topics will be added as and when.
Please take some time to check it out.
Also if anyone can help by adding my blog to their
website that would be most helpfull

http://awesome.commodore.me/

Thankyou all for your time
[Reply]
Puni/Void 05:56 25th April 2011
Hi there,

Nice blog you have there. Great layout. I've just started out with a blog myself. You can find it here:

http://oldschoolgameblog.wordpress.com

I write about everything related to old-school gaming and of course Amiga stuff.

I can add a link to your blog to mine. No problem.
[Reply]
eabkitty 22:43 25th April 2011
thankyou Puni/Void, I have added a post about your blog and a link too, very nice start btw looks great
[Reply]
Harrison 10:24 26th April 2011
Nice blog. It is great to see loads of people starting up their own blogs to show all your own interested and favourite areas of the retro scene.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 18:07 26th April 2011
Originally Posted by eabkitty:
thankyou Puni/Void, I have added a post about your blog and a link too, very nice start btw looks great
No problem, eabkitty. Thank you so much for writing about my blog! That was very nice!
[Reply]
Submeg 22:07 26th April 2011
Good to see the blogging scene growing! But you do realise, that you have now entered into a lifelong commitment? lol
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 04:18 27th April 2011
Nice blog
[Reply]
eabkitty 11:09 27th April 2011
Originally Posted by Submeg:
Good to see the blogging scene growing! But you do realise, that you have now entered into a lifelong commitment? lol
I kinda figured that out now lol, still I'm loving it atm, also CIA has had good coverage from some scene websites, Bitfellas, Pouet and C64.sk have added a few positive words about the blog, when I checked the stats yesterday I had nearly 300+ hits from Pouet alone! so things are looking good
[Reply]
Harrison 15:13 27th April 2011
That is great. Hope it remains popular, and feel free to cross link anything you like on these forums, as that might attract some more visitors to your blog, especially as a lot of the search engines will follow the links from here to your site to get it further up the search results. You are welcome to add a link in your sig too.
[Reply]
eabkitty 19:20 30th April 2011
Originally Posted by Harrison:
That is great. Hope it remains popular, and feel free to cross link anything you like on these forums, as that might attract some more visitors to your blog, especially as a lot of the search engines will follow the links from here to your site to get it further up the search results. You are welcome to add a link in your sig too.
Quick update, blog has been alive for 14 days, we have had so far 6'543 hits which is pretty amazing!
I think we have got off to a great start and it seems to be very popular
I would like to thankyou Harrison for your support, I really appreciate it
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up