Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Wiki promotion through links
Submeg 09:12 9th March 2007
my point. The reason I only really post and feel comfortable is because of the people...and now the fact that there is all this stuff going on, it seems like a second home, need more people to feel like that...
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 09:14 9th March 2007
I only visit Lemonamiga to see how far they are with a new release of Lemonade. I mainly go to that topic only to see if there's something new, rarely look at the other topics. There are surely less "cool" people than here.
[Reply]
Submeg 09:15 9th March 2007
they are those really nerdy guys that everyone disliked at school...
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 09:19 9th March 2007
We also have one here on the board, and you saw what happened to him over the months/years.
[Reply]
Teho 13:29 9th March 2007
I agree with Submeg, the reason this board is much better to come to is because it doesn't enforce being amiga-only. There simply isn't enough interest around anymore to base a forum solely on that and remain active. The only way an amiga-board can really survive is to have an extensive off-topic section like we do. There is only one amiga-only board I can think of that is fairly active, and that is amiga.org. But that place is as you say, boring!
[Reply]
J T 13:44 9th March 2007
I post here for the fun and banter, and the Amiga stuff is really just a secondary interest (although that is what brought me here in the first place).

Maybe, if people are concerened, a quick rethink could be in order? Like, having the very first page of the forum root be a simple page with two big fat buttons - one for "Amiga" and one for, well, "everything else" and that way there is a clear distinction.

Could also be a nice place for the fancy graphics logos and things that people have been creating.

Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
We also have one here on the board, and you saw what happened to him over the months/years.
Yeah Punisher, you weiner
[Reply]
Submeg 03:00 10th March 2007
Originally Posted by J T:

Maybe, if people are concerened, a quick rethink could be in order? Like, having the very first page of the forum root be a simple page with two big fat buttons - one for "Amiga" and one for, well, "everything else" and that way there is a clear distinction.

Could also be a nice place for the fancy graphics logos and things that people have been creating.
That sounds like a cool idea....but how could you implement that with the front page? Because the main site is quite nice, it would then be all split up

Originally Posted by J T:

Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Yeah Punisher, you weiner
Lol!!!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up