Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thread: Single-click Amiga games from TheCompany.pl
Ghost 23:19 24th November 2011
This is a cool project.
While I have a little experience with WinUAE I do sometimes have problems with running some titles, so something like this is great for a gamer like me.

Keep up the good work
[Reply]
Phl22 23:43 10th January 2012
Strip Fighter
CLICK
Jetstrike
CLICK
Atlantyda *PL*
CLICK
Storm Master
CLICK
Lupo Alberto: The Videogame
CLICK
Dune
CLICK

[Reply]
Teho 20:31 20th January 2012
Hey, I was just recommending this to some friends at another forum and noticed that guest downloads have been disabled for the time being. This is because they were hosted at Megaupload, right? Are member downloads still working? I haven't registered myself so can't check. Typical my luck that something like this happened just as I recommended it to a bunch of people. Any ideas on how to restore guest downloads or will it remain members-only now? Allthough I've never needed it myself I always thought this was a great service, hope it stays as accessible as it always was.
[Reply]
Harrison 01:28 21st January 2012
Looks like Megauploads is completely down with an FBI take down notice citing piracy file distribution... hmm... I love how the US believe they rule the world!

Annoying to lose access to this very useful resource of exe downloads. I would offer to host their collection here if that helped.
[Reply]
roki76 23:15 21st January 2012
Thanks Harrison for your offer, because mirrors is the important part for THECOMPANY's exes life

Sorry but my emg is very poor.
[Reply]
Phl22 06:37 25th January 2012
Cybergames
click
Curse Of Enchantia
click
Shufflepuck Cafe
click
Naughty Ones
click
Testament
click
[Reply]
Harrison 07:55 25th January 2012
I'm going to be offering some space on our server here for THECOMPANY to host a mirror of their files. Hopefully I can get this arranged towards the end of this week when I have some time.
[Reply]
Phl22 18:09 28th January 2012
Theatre Of Death
click
[Reply]
Phl22 17:39 3rd February 2012
Syndicate
click
[Reply]
Phl22 17:34 5th February 2012
Paradroid 90
click