Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Poll: Where did i leave my A1200?
Where did i leave my A1200?
  • View Poll Results

Thread: Poll: where did i leave my A1200?
    toomanymikes 20:07 10th March 2011
    Well its been a long time but i have managed to find time to get back into my miggy. At least that was the theory...
    When moving house i packed my A1200 up nice and properly for storage and piled it with the rest of the stuff that needed to be moved. I spent last summer finishing the conversion of the loft that the previous owner had started (that needed to be completely redone) and have now ended up with a pretty sweet games room/recording studio/store for crap in my loft. Great i thought, until it came to finding my amiga. NES? Check
    Gamecube? Check
    Amiga? Check...hold on, thats Ronas old A600 with the broken disk drive... Where the hell is my A1200?
    After turning the house upside down i still am none the wiser! I have whittled it down to a few suspects so im going to search high and low this weekend until i find it.
    Soooooo, who wants to guess where it is? The folk that guess right win nothing but may gain some satisfaction from the fact that i will have messed up a significant area of my, and possibly my parents and inlaws, house!
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    Up