Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: DS2x86 0.5 Alpha for Supercard DSTwo
Harrison 13:10 8th March 2011
What is the likelihood of games actually being 8Gbits (1GB) though? Due to rom/ram prices I doubt it would be that cost effective to release games on carts that big.

Regarding DSi games. What actually qualifies as a DSi only game? A little confusing considering all the current games I've ever tried have run perfectly well... Is there a list somewhere?
[Reply]
Buleste 09:28 9th March 2011
There are about 9+ DSi only games and different ROM sites have different ways of listing them. Some include DSi enhanced games with DSi only games but the real problem is there is no actual way of properly ripping DSi only games anyway as from what I can tell most DS/DSi ROMs are ripped using a Slot-2 device and as the Slot-2 is only found on DS/DSl's then the ROMs are ripped in DS mode and so do not include the complete DSi mode code. It's all very strange and complicated to me but this is what I've read elsewhere.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:35 9th March 2011
All very strange to me also. But if the number of games effected is really as low as 9+ then I can see why they are not actively spending a lot of time trying to achieve it. Little real point.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up