Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Multichannel Competition II at modules.pl
Shoonay 12:34 12th January 2010
Since modules.pl announced the Multichannel Competition II a couple of weeks ago, a total of 15 tunes has been submitted.
Now, let the voting begin!
(You have to register an account on modules.pl to vote!)

Voting ends on 17 January 2010, 23:59 (UTC+2:00)

You can also input your comments about the competition here, or listen to ModFM Radio online in your spare time. Enjoy.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:16 12th January 2010
Sounds great. I will definitely be checking out these mods and casting my vote. I hope others here do too.
[Reply]
Shoonay 13:54 15th January 2010
3 moar days to go...
[Reply]
Harrison 14:24 15th January 2010
I've been listening and casting my votes today. I hope others have been doing the same as there are some nice tunes included in the competition. Will be interesting to see who is behind each once revealed.

@ Shoonay. I don't know if you know the answer to this question, but when playing the tracks on the site is it playing the actual MOD files or are they streaming MP3s?

If it is playing the MODs do you know what code is being used as this seems to work very nicely, and I've been looking for a decent MOD player to use within CA pages for a long time.
[Reply]
Shoonay 15:03 15th January 2010
Sorry, can't help you with that.
I did notice how it loads the tunes - look at the numbers, like if it was loading each pattern and samples separately...
I definitely know it's flash-based, that's for sure. And WAY better then the laggy mod player on LemonAmiga - that one is a pain (at least on my pc, when switching between tabs in Firefox).
As you can see from the layout of the site, it's quite english-friendly, even if it's modules.pl
So have no fear and ask on the forums, or the author of the site - AceMan - himself.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:07 15th January 2010
Cheers. I will do that.

I've tried experimenting with the same flash player LemonAmiga use and as you say it is a bit unstable and laggy, and not easy to customise or alter, so I decided not to use it on CA.
[Reply]
Shoonay 12:58 15th February 2011
Another compo voting time!

http://www.modules.pl/?id=compo
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up