Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Its Ghost's Birthday
Ghost 13:12 23rd October 2010
Hello all,

Its my birthday today and I am turning 31.
I know, as you grow older it starts to loose its relevance as it has lost all its childhood glamor, to that one often comes down to the point that you get presents from your parents and other relatives.

Still I do like to celebrate it and hear from other people I know, its often one of the few days in the year that I hear from them.
As for feeling 31, hah, no I still feel like a twenty year old young man, still trying to understand the world and having a lot of personal growing up to do.
The one thing I do really miss is my abundance of hair, as I grow older I am starting to loose it and I really do not like the prospect of becoming bald.

Sorry that I have not been much around the forum but I had very little Amiga related subjects to talk about.
I am most of the time really obsessed about Fallout and hang around on that forum daily.
Still I will try to become a regular here again.

So far I have received a card from a dear friend of mine from Canada, a facebook message from another friend and a lot of automated messages but I do hear to hope from more people.

I got myself a copy of Larry Niven's latest Known Space book, and the newly released Fallout New Vegas.

Hope to hear from people.
[Reply]
Tiago 14:51 23rd October 2010
Happy Birthday Ghost,

have a nice day !!
[Reply]
Ghost 15:03 23rd October 2010
Thanks Tiago
[Reply]
Teho 23:41 23rd October 2010
Yeah, happy birthday. Definitely know how you feel. I'm 33 now, and should be an ancient all-knowing sage at this point if going by what I thought 15 years ago. But of course that's not the case. If anything I'm even more confused now by how life and the world works than I was back then! But I guess, by the time we're fifty we'll have it all figured out.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 00:11 24th October 2010
Happy birthday for yesterday .
[Reply]
Puni/Void 08:12 24th October 2010
Happy birthday mate! Have a good one!

Have you tried Fallout: New Vegas yet? Any good?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up