Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thread: What are your favourite Amiga games of all time?
toomanymikes 17:09 7th August 2007
The tilt controls on the PS3 are quite neat - super rub a dub uses them alone to guide a rubber duck around a bathtub and its quite responsive. I think it was a bit of a bolt on solution after ninty revealed the wii tho...
Oh yeah - i forgot to add Monkey Island 1 & 2 to my list. Definate purchase material. A mate of mine - the Atari guy actually - saw the light and bought an A600 with Loom, which was fantastic but i remeber it feeling dated at the time as Monkey Island 2 and Beneath a steel sky were contemporary releases at the time.
While i'm at it ill add Apidia and Sim Ant - great insect based fun!
[Reply]
Sharingan 17:50 9th August 2007
Apidya was wicked, and it had some brilliant music as well. Definitely one of the best side-scrolling shoot 'em ups on the Amiga. I thought it played a lot better than, say, Project X.
[Reply]
rbelk 15:09 19th October 2007
Here's my favorites, in no particular order.

- Monkey Island
- Jumping Jackson (My son still plays this, an awesome game)
- Ruff 'n' Tumble
- Fire & Ice
- Marble Madness
- PGA Tour Golf
- Pac Mania
- Turrican
- Super methane Bro's
- Chaos Engine
- Clown-O-Mania
- The Persian Gulf Inferno
- Fury of the Furries
[Reply]
Harrison 16:11 19th October 2007
I've not played Jumpin' Jackson for years. That was a very addictive game. I got hold of a copy many years ago when I bought a second hand A500 from someone and the game was on one of the disks.
[Reply]
Tiago 16:28 19th October 2007
Jumpin' Jackson ..... so cool, the intro music was great !
Still have the tune in my head
[Reply]
Puni/Void 19:54 19th October 2007
Yes, that game had brilliant intro music!
[Reply]
Zetr0 11:57 25th January 2008
hmmm this could get a long list indeed.... so i will attempt to limmit it to what i have installed on my e-uae machine

Zetty's Games

I have prolly missed about twice as many lol
[Reply]
xdanger 20:36 1st June 2008
Starglider II
Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge 1+2
Indy 500
Turrican II
Falcon
Powermonger
Flashback
Another World (Anufta Anufta)
Anything Team 17
Super Twintris
Interphase
I would include The Sentinel but the c64 was superior due to the Faster amiga version changing the game dynamic and feel of the game.
[Reply]
Buleste 09:48 2nd June 2008
I never could understand why people liked the Sentinal. I loathed it. Played the C64 and Spectrum versions both awfull. Won't even consider the Amiga version.
[Reply]
Harrison 13:32 2nd June 2008
I never got into that game either. Did you try the new remake that came out on the PC the other year? I couldn't make heads or tails of it.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Up