Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thread: What are your favourite Amiga games of all time?
Harrison 14:31 9th May 2007
OK I do agree with you there. If they could update the 3D flying sections with some cutting edge and really cool looking graphics, but maintain the originals gameplay for those sections that would be great. But equally I wouldn't want them to touch the other sections other than making the graphics look a bit nicer with a richer colour palette and higher resolution.

The danger though is that an remake or update would muck around with the controls and core gameplay.
[Reply]
Submeg 14:44 9th May 2007
Yea true...but thats all I want...update graphics, and better colour...no need for different views or anything, that was done to perfection...I saw a model SE5.a the other day in a market....was $300 AUD, but I am considering getting it...
[Reply]
Harrison 14:45 9th May 2007
What is a model SE5.a? Is that a plane or something?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:46 9th May 2007
Speaking about Speedball 2.

They also must add some nicer and bigger leagues, tournaments, cups, different players, stadiums, much like in a FIFA release.

And instead of a guy screaming icecream, they could add what sort of ice: so sometimes he'd cry banana ice cream or strawberry icecream
[Reply]
Submeg 14:47 9th May 2007
that is the biplane you fly in Wings...I love WWI aircraft!
[Reply]
Harrison 14:51 9th May 2007
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
But they also must add some nicer and bigger leagues, tournaments, cups, different players, stadiums, much like in a FIFA release.
You are talking about Speedball 2 right?

I agree with that. The remake needs to have an online mode with tournament, cup and league modes, but not tied into a single central server, otherwise that can get annoying relying on the game creators on server for access to online matches. Much better to be able to set your own servers up and then find them via Gamespy or a similar network (maybe even one built into the game).

Also different stadia would be really cool too. You could even take that further and add customisation. A league team could customise their team kit and also something that would be really cool would be the ability to customise your own league stadium adding unique features, designs and colour schemes. Now that would be cool!

Imagine, a classicamiga league stadium!
[Reply]
Harrison 14:52 9th May 2007
Originally Posted by Submeg:
that is the biplane you fly in Wings...I love WWI aircraft!
Oh OK, I didn't know that. I may be a geek but...
[Reply]
Merlin 14:52 9th May 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
What is a model SE5.a? Is that a plane or something?
Yes, like this one:

One of the better fighters of WW1....

Merlin
[Reply]
Harrison 14:56 9th May 2007
Cool. Nice model. I used to built bolas wood model planes for a while when I was younger but never really got into them that much. Preferred to continue painting and amassing my lead figure armies ready for battle or blood bowl.
[Reply]
Submeg 15:10 9th May 2007
Drool....

I did an entire project on WWI aircraft...I love them! They were an amazing invention...they evolved so fast!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Up