Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Which game characters say Amiga to you?
Harrison 13:52 7th September 2010
When you think of Commodore and the Amiga, which games and game characters instantly come to mind?

I want to add some fun to the site graphics by including some game characters and other sprite and graphic elements from games and maybe other software and OS elements, so some brain storming is needed.

Also, its just great to find out what you each instantly think of when Amiga is mentioned.
[Reply]
Teho 15:55 7th September 2010
Turrican, Lemmings and Zool instantly comes to mind. Also the Pushover ant, Magic Pockets kid. P.P. Hammer, the cars from Nitro, Chuck Rock, those Ugh!-copters, Leander, Superfrog of course... And that's just what came to me immediately while typing this. Could probably make a pretty long list if I gave it some thought.
[Reply]
Tiago 17:23 7th September 2010
Lemmings
Superfrog
Syndicate
rick dangerous
the F6 Hellcat form wings of Fury
The helli from SWIV
the lotus Esprit from lotus turbo challenge
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:58 9th September 2010
Rick Dangerous... uaaaaah
[Reply]
Phantom 16:52 18th November 2010
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Rick Dangerous... uaaaaah
Exactly...
[Reply]
Jay 17:39 18th November 2010
Sega had Sonic, Nintendo had the plumber, we got Zool. Oh and Guybrush Threepwood.

For some reason the salesman from Supercars II keeps popping into my head too?
[Reply]
J T 00:14 19th November 2010
The kid in Kid Gloves
Wizkid
The hand holding the workbench disk
The little Sensi guys with the big heads.
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 13:42 21st November 2010
Yeah I always think of the Sensible characters too. With Sensible Soccer and Cannon Fodder they are probably some of the most iconic sprites in Amiga history.

Also Zool, not because I like it that much, but because of the hype and the high profile it had at the time, more than anything else.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 20:43 15th December 2010
I think of Superfrog, Zool and (strangely enough!) Alfred Chicken!
[Reply]
hayesey 13:37 19th December 2010
Cannon fodder soldiers
Putty
Chuck Rock
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up