Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Quiz 2 results
Harrison 21:26 6th March 2007
Buggy Boy was a great game. The 16-bit versions were really well done. I also first played the game in the arcades, and then the Atari ST version which I played a lot, then finally the Amiga version. If any of you haven't played Buggy Boy you should really check it out as it is great fun.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 05:11 7th March 2007
Originally Posted by :
I also first played the game in the arcades, and then the Atari ST version which I played a lot, then finally the Amiga version.
So how comes you didn't recognize the game?
[Reply]
Harrison 10:45 7th March 2007
I did recognise it!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 13:52 7th March 2007
Oops, my fault, I thought you had it wrong.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 17:32 14th March 2007
Here's the final table showing ranks of the competitors:

RankNamePoints
1st
Harrison
2nd
Teho
3rd
LowercaseE
3rd
rayzorblue
5th
P G
6th
J T
7th
AlexJ
8th
Submeg

[Reply]
LowercaseE 11:55 26th March 2007
I recognized many of them very quickly, others I knew I had seen but couldn't remember titles very well. A little research cleared that up though. I can't believe I missed Ultima VI though.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 18:39 27th March 2007
@J T
I gave you 10pts for the Rick Dangerous answer, as Rick Dangerous II was asked here, as you can really distinguish them, and they are different games.

And another thing, the rule says: 5. Multiple answers are not counted. You gave me 2 answers for one question, and as I'm a very gentle guy, I let it count, happy?
[Reply]
J T 18:49 27th March 2007
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
@J T
I gave you 10pts for the Rick Dangerous answer, as Rick Dangerous II was asked here, as you can really distinguish them, and they are different games.

And another thing, the rule says: 5. Multiple answers are not counted. You gave me 2 answers for one question, and as I'm a very gentle guy, I let it count, happy?
Hmm, I just saw that with the Rick Dangerous answer. Nice touch

And the multiple answers...... tee hee, got away with it (I said operation wolf / cabal for those curious).

[Reply]
Harrison 20:45 27th March 2007
Nice to see everyone getting pretty good scores. For some reason I actually liked the C64 screenshots as it adds a nice twist in trying to identify them.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 20:52 27th March 2007
And also almost everyone that regularly is on the board took the quiz, that is a good thing to see. I have a new one in progress, but not telling much yet
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up