Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread: [PC] AMIGA Hamachi Server / Hiring players!
Harrison 08:38 14th August 2010
Keep up the great work.

I've still not had a chance to join in, but once the holidays are over and September is here I will drop in and take a look.
[Reply]
AmigaOnline 10:20 14th August 2010
Thanks for your support Harrison, it's only the beginning
[Reply]
AmigaOnline 00:26 19th August 2010
To demonstrate all the incredible possibilities offered by Shared Play (which allows online solo gaming with virtually infinite number of players/watchers), AmigaOnline validates 4 new games based on this new technology (added to the Games List):

Wings Online! (incredible flying simulation like Red Baron)

Another World Online! (a wonderful adventure with so much action.Great if you are looking for thrills!)

Prince Of Persia Online! (everyone knows this platformer, but who did already play this jewel online?)

Hybris Online! (probably the first Amiga shoot'em up before Battle Squadron!)

All these games are playable exclusively on AmigaOnline network, and later on Kaillera public servers!
Perfect to rediscover a legendary Amiga game online with some friends!
More infos about Shared Play on AmigaOnline Forum!
[Reply]
AmigaOnline 02:31 21st August 2010
/3 more games validated for online playing! (added to the Games List & to the downloads area):
Stunt Car Racer Online! (THE Buggy simulation! Simply wonderful!)

Magic Pockets Online! (Make your pockets grow online!)

Ports Of Call Online! (buy, sell...sink!)

Wings Online now ready to download!
[Reply]
AmigaOnline 15:17 11th September 2010
/4 more games added to the downloads area:
Chaos Engine Online! (A masterpiece. Beautiful graphics, sounds and enjoyable gameplay!)

FirePower Online! (Great Tank game. Difficult on 1-player, fun on 2-player!)

Lotus 2 Online! (Best driving game ever!)

The Settlers Online! (10/10! What else?)

Enjoy yourself, and see you soon on AmigaOnline network!
[Reply]
AmigaOnline 01:45 19th September 2010
Hi to all Amiga fans!
Today we start to plan some Online Tournaments! First game: Dyna Blaster/4 players!
And it's now possible to add your own Amiga Tournaments!
Everyone is welcomed!
[Reply]
AmigaOnline 01:33 27th October 2010
7 more games validated for online playing! (added to the Games List & to the downloads area):

Dogfight Online! (So simple, so amazing and so FUN!)

Jaguar XJ220 Online! (Nice alternative to the Lotus series!)

Master Blaster Online! (THE Best Bomberman-like for Amiga!) (4 simultaneous players on AmigaOnline network!)

MineRunner Online! (Back to Chile...) (4 simultaneous players on AmigaOnline network!)

Qwak Online! (I love ducks!)

Sensible World Of Soccer Online! (That's THE Sports masterpiece of all time!)

Tankkk Online! (Be quick or be destroyed, no other choice!)

Enjoy yourself, and see you soon to play some good old games...Online!
[Reply]
AmigaOnline 14:54 4th March 2011
Hi there!

NEW!: Thanks to the AmigaOnline Players List, you may now find Amiga players very quickly & easily! Add your favorite Amiga games to this list during your introduction. The most appreciated Amiga games will be tested online as a priority
Choose your opponents and decide exactly when you want to play online! If you wish to play some specific Amiga games occasionally, choose a Public Kaillera Server or create your own temporary Hamachi network!
The official AmigaOnline Hamachi network is now mainly used by motivated members to test more Amiga games online and to improve the AmigaOnline project
[Reply]
Harrison 15:29 4th March 2011
Nice to see you still supporting and continuing with this project.

What I would love to see is some of the recent console ports of the Amiga UAE emulator adding network support. Imagine how this could open up the enjoyment of online multiplayer Amiga gaming to more. And wouldn't it be great if WinUAE added direct built in network play facilities? That would make everything even easier.
[Reply]
AmigaOnline 16:08 4th March 2011
Thanks again for your support Harrison! Nice to see that there are many peoples liking these multiplayer features!
I totally agree with you but i really think that WinUAE developpers don't intend to work at it I really hope they will change their mind about it
It's the reason why i do my best to continue this wonderful project, and to find more and more Amiga fans & players
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6
Up