Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Poll: What milk to you like?
What milk to you like?
  • View Poll Results

1 2 3
    Thread: What type of milk do you like?
    Harrison 09:54 12th September 2007
    What type of milk do you like drinking? And Why?

I tend to drink Semi-Skimmed mostly as it's not as creamy and rich as full fat milk, but still tastes like milk and not white water.
    [Reply]
    J T 10:19 12th September 2007
    Either full fat or semi. Not too keen on the really creamy full fat, though. We buy that filtered Cravendale stuff from the supermarket. It's lovely.

I hate skimmed, it's all thin and watery. Unfortunately it's the one my wife was brought up with. So semi is the sort of compromise.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 10:26 12th September 2007
    Cravendale is really nice. How to that make it taste so much better than any other milk?
    [Reply]
    v85rawdeal 10:33 12th September 2007
    Cravendale semi-skimmed milk is for me. I find I get sick on full-cream milk, and skimmed milk is just a poor man's substitute for breast milk ...

...Did I just say that???

Oops...er... forget the last bit, ok...
    [Reply]
    Sharingan 12:08 12th September 2007
    I drink only skimmed milk. I highly dislike the creamy taste of full-fat milk ... it makes me throw up. Guess I'm weird
    [Reply]
    toomanymikes 12:10 12th September 2007
    Semi skimmed. Gotta watch the figure but i dont like white water!
    [Reply]
    Stephen Coates 13:34 12th September 2007
    Whole milk.

I always used to have whole milk, back in the days when we had it delivered by the milk man, but then I stopped having it on my breakfast and my mum went on a diet and for many years we just had skimmed milk, and I just kind of got used to it. Howveer for the last few years I have always been having cream n my coffee (and I drink a lot of coffee) and decided that it might be an idea to switch to milk, so i started buying whole milk. I don't like skimmed milk in coffee. Whole milk is also much nicer in hot chocolate.

After going for a few weeks with whole milk, I ran out and had to have skimmed in my hot chocolate and I wan't too pleased wiith the result. It looked way too watery and didn't taste as good.

I will happily have semi skimmed if that is all that is avaliable. It's fine in coffee but whole is better.
    [Reply]
    Tiago 13:37 12th September 2007
    Did you ever drink fresh milk? 2 minutes after leaving cow tit?
    It's heavy stuff, it's more yellow then white with a strong flavor, very flat liquid.
    Last time i did it, was +/- 2 years ago, a friend of mine has cows and i drink it really fresh!! quite difficult to like it, very strong.
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 13:49 12th September 2007
    Whole milk, if I drink milk, which happens once a year.
    [Reply]
    J T 14:25 12th September 2007
    Originally Posted by Tiago:
    Did you ever drink fresh milk? 2 minutes after leaving cow tit?
    It's heavy stuff, it's more yellow then white with a strong flavor, very flat liquid.
    Last time i did it, was +/- 2 years ago, a friend of mine has cows and i drink it really fresh!! quite difficult to like it, very strong.
    I never have, and after reading that I am even less likely than before to ever try it. Sounds pretty gross.
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2 3
    Up