Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: UAE4Droid - Amiga Emulator for Android based mobiles!
Tiago 14:49 3rd January 2012
I gave un update to my Galaxy Ace, from android 2.2.1 to 2.3.3 (Gingerbread)
It's a bit faster, battery gives me more time,
and in uae4droid, i can now use kick3.0, that i was not able to run in 2.2.1.
still not able to run 3.1...

Any new emulator for android? Harrison, you post some time ago a new Amiga emultor, but as i remember didn't had sound...
any news from it?
[Reply]
Harrison 16:19 3rd January 2012
I've not tried it since an initial look. Will see if there have been any updates when i get chance later in the week.
[Reply]
iggypop37 10:42 1st July 2012
trying this on a samsung galaxy tab with ks 2.04. very nice
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 18:23 11th July 2012
And currently, at the moment, there are a few of us looking at getting Amiga emulation considered as an add-on for this new console

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...o-game-console
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:22 9th July 2013
Runs fine on my JXD 7300 consoles, with KS2.04, only thing that bothers me, is that it doesn't play archived games, they have to be in .adf format, which unfortunately is always 880kB per file. I'm using UAE4Droid 1.13, the newest version, any ideas when it's gonna support .zip files like the other UAE versions?
[Reply]
Harrison 13:56 9th July 2013
That definitely is a bad restriction. Zip has to be supported or you can end up wasting a lot of space. Although, is ADZ supported? This is basically a zipped adf, but with its extension changed to adz, and most Amiga emulators directly support it.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:32 9th July 2013
Didn't try yet?
[Reply]
Harrison 23:06 9th July 2013
No, I've not had much time yet.

Mostly been playing around with my Mega Everdrive lately when i get some spare time as I never owned a Megadrive and it is so cool being able to run everything ever released on the real hardware.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up