Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: World cup 2010
Tiago 13:44 21st June 2010
What are you thinking about the world cup so far?

I just saw Portugal X North Corea ..... 7-0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 goals !!!!!! uhuuuuuuu !!!

Argentina and brasil are the teams with better "team" in my opinion....

Portugal shows nice football this match... but it was not with a major team... but 7-0 was great!
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 19:09 21st June 2010
Originally Posted by Tiago:
What are you thinking about the world cup so far?

[Reply]
Harrison 21:49 21st June 2010
As you know, I don't really follow football normally. But I do watch the world cup, and I did see the Portugal game today and it was great. Some lovely team work involved and their country should be proud.

The problem Brazil have is the key players are out at the moment so won't be in their final group game, which isn't so good for them.

The Argentina game was pretty good the other day too.

England are not playing well and the games so far have been very boring. I just hope their next game delivers something more.
[Reply]
Tiago 22:43 21st June 2010
Ronaldo's goal was so far, the most funny one!
[Reply]
Harrison 00:23 22nd June 2010
Yeah... some ball tricks during a World Cup game... must be a first. I think he was as surprised as anyone to score.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 21:58 24th June 2010
Argentina rules!!!!!!
[Reply]
Harrison 22:01 24th June 2010
So who are you all thinking will win the World Cup now? England? (Wishful thinking), Japan? (looking good), Argentina? (were they just very lucky so far?), Brazil?, Germany? (would mean we lose on Saturday..), any others?
[Reply]
Tiago 22:24 24th June 2010
to difficult to say.... 5 or 6 temas could win.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 04:22 25th June 2010
Italy is out, I'm crying now Was their own fault. So now I don't care anymore who wins, I just hope it's NOT the *****.
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 09:37 25th June 2010
I wasn't aware the ***** had a football team, let alone entered the World Cup...
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up