Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: PSPUAE v0.80 Beta 3
Harrison 14:42 27th October 2011
Have you also tried the new recently released Android Amiga emulator DroidPUAE?

I wrote about it here: http://forum.classicamiga.com/forum/...id-phones!-%29

No sound yet, but it emulated AGA and looks very promising.
[Reply]
Sephiroth81 15:24 29th October 2011
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Have you also tried the new recently released Android Amiga emulator DroidPUAE?

I wrote about it here: http://forum.classicamiga.com/forum/...id-phones!-%29

No sound yet, but it emulated AGA and looks very promising.
I did try to download another non marketplace Amiga emulator, may have been this one.....but i found it impossible to set up, perhaps i was being stupid, but the initial setup seemed hugely fiddly and confusing.

I'll give this a go. Hope the development team can get the sound running soon too. I think all of us Amiga fans are desperate for a perfect handheld solution to Amiga emulation - the Xperia Play is surely the perfect platform for it, and has plenty of grunt to make it less challenging to port/create than the PSP.
[Reply]
FOL 21:15 7th May 2013
Has it really been this long since I actually updated / worked on PSPUAE, .
[Reply]
Harrison 01:47 8th May 2013
Have you abandoned it completely? It just no time sure to Amigakit?

Any thought on the Vita?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
[Reply]
FOL 10:47 8th May 2013
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Have you abandoned it completely? It just no time sure to Amigakit?

Any thought on the Vita?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Not abandoned, dont get much time these days, .
[Reply]
FOL 12:02 28th June 2013
Just to update;

Horace has managed to get it working on the ViTA. Details over on www.ultimateamiga.co.uk

I have put it on hold for the moment, Wiped PC, so need to set it back up (trying to get Mountain Lion, Win8 and Ubuntu all triple booting. So I can code on all three). Plus I have to tidy source, as I have made a mess with all the recent changes, like z3 RAM, HDD (busted), code tweaks.

If the Vita can overclock the PSP emu, then we could see a full speed PSPUAE on the ViTA.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:00 28th June 2013
Funny, I just read about it, and the homepage is blocked for me here at work, because I wanted to know how this emulator performs so far, and how it performs on an Android platform?
[Reply]
Harrison 15:28 28th June 2013
Great to hear its working on the Vita. Would be brilliant if it finally allows full speed emulation as the Vita has more than enough cpu power.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:04 28th June 2013
Oh darn, I got the wrong thread, thought you would be talking about PPSSPP, because that was now released in version 0.8.1. sorry
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up