Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: Steve gets a job!
Buleste 22:44 13th May 2010
Good Luck in the new job. If you find any amusing answers to questions you'll have to let us know.
[Reply]
J T 10:04 14th May 2010
Nice one Steve, good luck.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 19:46 5th July 2010
Unfortunately, the Edexcel job didn't work out very well. To cut a long story short, I left after the first day.

Fortunately though, I am now working for the local council as a casual cleaner, and am currently working at a local primary school and will be doing for the next few weeks. First day went well, so hopefully I won't have any problems with this.
[Reply]
Tiago 08:39 6th July 2010
after the first day?
what happend Steve?
[Reply]
Harrison 09:14 6th July 2010
Yeah, what happened Steve?

Good news on getting another job though.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 08:04 7th July 2010
Originally Posted by Stephen Coates:
Unfortunately, the Edexcel job didn't work out very well. To cut a long story short, I left after the first day.

Fortunately though, I am now working for the local council as a casual cleaner, and am currently working at a local primary school and will be doing for the next few weeks. First day went well, so hopefully I won't have any problems with this.
Too bad it didn't work out for you. What happened?
[Reply]
burns flipper 12:47 7th July 2010
heh heh, I have 50 bucks on "I got bored"
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 17:25 8th July 2010
To put it simply, I just didn't get on well with anyone.

Anyway, my new job with the council is a lot better .
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 09:55 22nd July 2010
The cleaning job has gone well so far .

But I have been off sick this week with tonsillitis. Feeling a bit better now though.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 20:56 19th September 2010
I'm pleased to say that all is well with the new job. Unfortunately there wasn't any work for me during the summer holidays . There should have been some in the building that I was working in, but the boss arranged that whilst I was off sick, and neither of us knew when I would be back.

But I returned at the beginning of September doing 3 hours per day for £6.29/hour which is quite good . I'm still a 'casual' worker, but there could be a possibility of a permanent job.

I'm really surprised at the amount of rubbish that an Infant school manages to generate every day. Unfortunately, not much gets recycled either. Which is strange considering how enthusiastic our local council are to encourage individuals to recycle at home.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up