Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: I dare you
J T 12:29 10th May 2010
Originally Posted by :
Caroline Wyatt
Defence correspondent
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA roflcopter.

I imagine the army training was tricky for Dickie Head, although as he's as good as chosen his nickname, maybe the others couldn't come up with anything better/worse.

And not to detract from the story (at all) but Major Woody, and Private Parts are clearly the best officers.

(I went to uni with a girl that had the surname Cundick. Genuine LOLz)
[Reply]
1980-20.. 14:52 10th May 2010
Originally Posted by Merlin:
Er, Roger Boyes.......??

Think about it.....
Oooooooooooooppppppppsssssssssss. I missed that i read the entire article, except that bit obviously.
[Reply]
Merlin 19:22 10th May 2010
Yeah it was kind of subtle wasn't it... not.

---------- Post added at 20:22 ---------- Previous post was at 20:20 ----------

I knew a girl that went through hell as a kid, because of her name. She always protested that it was pronounced "ray", but who would really want to name their child...

Donna Rea

OOps

[Reply]
Buleste 20:48 10th May 2010
I used to work as a Customer "Who Cares?" Advisor for a mobile firm and one of the first things you do when you're bored (after looking for famous people) is look for rude and silly names. I found a few Kuntz, Shitters and even a W**kum.
[Reply]
1980-20.. 21:06 10th May 2010
We had a customer at work called Mr Tickle, he was funny bloke and was having a good old laugh about his name. Then he piped up with "I do some times feel sorry for my daughter Tess" but i think he was pulling our legs a wee bit.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up