Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Destruction of consoles!
Demon Cleaner 14:49 27th February 2007
Yeah, it's a 911, model 996. The newer 997 is still too expensive, and I'm talking of second hand cars, not new. The Turbo is far out of reach of my budget, has some nice power though. The guy who works with me, bongolero (from the main site), has 3 Porsche, two 911 model 964 and a 944.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:54 27th February 2007
Nice! A garage near me always has a few 911's for sale in their showroom and they always look really nice. And they actually look really good in yellow, which I know is your favourite colour.

I'm not sure if I would buy a 911 myself, although I do like them. What I really would like is a Mercedes CLK coupe.
[Reply]
J T 18:54 27th February 2007
Oddly, I 've never been that much of a fan of Porsches. I recognise the quality and everything, and some of them do look fantastic - but I've never really dug them.

Of course, if someone were to give me one (a Porshe that is) I wouldn't mind. At all.
[Reply]
Toasty667 14:47 3rd May 2007
When I was playing on the beloved C64 during my Amiga days my heart broke when it's power pack did.

Praise be to emulation! Point is (along with the mass of tapes) it's still nicely boxed up in our now tidy loft. You just cant chuck a piece of good history and memories away like that.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up