Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Comedy Sketch Idea
Buleste 14:02 30th April 2010
I have an idea for a comedy sketch for someone like Rory Bremner based on the forth coming elections.

The basic idea is an advert for a charity appeal like the ones you get for the PDSA or RSPCA going something like this...

[Voiceover] This is Gordon. He was abandoned by his voters, abused and kicked by the press and left by the side of the road without a second home to claim for. We at the House of Lords need your money to help Gordon and other failed politicians like him to find a new home and give them a purpose before they write their memoirs. Please help us keep these crappy boring books of our shelves and out of our newspapers by donating as little as £10.00 a month. Thank you.

And you could do similar voiceovers for all the other big politicians who loose their seat.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:55 30th April 2010
Nice one. I could hear the voice over from the RSPCA adverts speaking that as I read it, with the image of a dejected looking Gordon sat huddled on the corner of a sofa clutching a blanket (as in the child abuse ads).
[Reply]
Buleste 15:07 30th April 2010
Perhaps change it to "Vote dictatorship to stop the abuse of polititians (unless of course they are in opposition and then they are open to all sorts of abuse)."
[Reply]
J T 18:10 5th May 2010
It would be funnier if former PMs weren't guaranteed a ****ing whacking great big pension at the end of it all
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up