Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: PS2, Final Fantasy XII
Submeg 07:16 24th February 2007
FINALLY it gets released in Australia...quite frustrating as Japan and the US had it almost an entire year before we did....

Anyway! I was wondering, you know how in each ff there is a sidegame? ie blitzball, triple triad....is the bounty hunting thing the side game in this? It's ok, but not the best, its just an extension of FFX....
Harrison 10:44 24th February 2007
Well you do have fishing as a minigame, and yes the bounty hunting with joining clans/guilds is also sort of a side minigame. I do wish they would include Triple Triad with each game though.
Submeg 23:01 24th February 2007
Oh well, its not that bad, but its not great. Fishing....oh boy...
Harrison 14:01 26th February 2007
It seems the Japanese are quite obsessed with Fishing in their games. There is even a PS2 game that is a fishing RPG! Not sure if I would have the patience to actually play that one for long. Although I did enjoy Sega Bass Fishing on the Dreamcast, but I only ever played that for half an hour at a time.
Demon Cleaner 16:02 26th February 2007
Breath of Fire 3 already had a fishing mini game.
Harrison 16:56 26th February 2007
Indeed it does. Also don't forget Zelda does too, and the PS2 fishing RPG is called River King: A Wonderful Journey.
Submeg 19:52 26th February 2007
Cant they understand...fishing in a game = boring waste of time
Demon Cleaner 11:18 23rd April 2007
I closed this topic and moved the 2 last posts in the sticky FF12 thread in the RPG section. One topic about FF12 will be enough, and we will have all the information gathered in the same one.
Tags:Array
Up