Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Google Street View fun.
J T 14:28 21st April 2010
Those crazy Norwegians!

Google street view fun
[Reply]
Harrison 14:59 21st April 2010
Looking forward to PG and Teho's replies!

Hang on... 2 of them.. 2 frogmen..? draw your own conclusions!
[Reply]
Teho 16:05 21st April 2010
Ah, darn it. Thought it wouldn't be that easy to figure out!

"traditional norwegian welcome", yeah right. If you guys ever come to visit and are expecting me to stand there in a frogman's suit with a spear, well.. don't be too disappointed.
[Reply]
Shoonay 16:59 21st April 2010
LOL "It's the GoogleMaps car, kill it, kill it!"
[Reply]
J T 21:00 21st April 2010
PG did/does live in Bergen? (correct me if I'm wrong).
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:35 22nd April 2010
Originally Posted by J T:
PG did/does live in Bergen? (correct me if I'm wrong).
I think everybody living in Norway lives in Bergen
[Reply]
Teho 16:56 22nd April 2010
I don't...

PG used to live on the west coast somewhere (Bergen is on the west coast, yes) but he moved east a couple of years ago. And he lived in England for a while? He moves around a lot, not sure where he lives now.

You seem to be curious about how strange we norwegians are? Well, look at it like this: You know how people in desolate places tend to be a little weird? Here's a couple of facts; The total size of Norway is 385.000 square kilometers (UK is 245.000 by comparison). The total population is less than 5 million. See if you can work it out.
[Reply]
Buleste 18:08 22nd April 2010
Originally Posted by Teho:
I don't...

PG used to live on the west coast somewhere (Bergen is on the west coast, yes) but he moved east a couple of years ago. And he lived in England for a while? He moves around a lot, not sure where he lives now.

You seem to be curious about how strange we norwegians are? Well, look at it like this: You know how people in desolate places tend to be a little weird? Here's a couple of facts; The total size of Norway is 385.000 square kilometers (UK is 245.000 by comparison). The total population is less than 5 million. See if you can work it out.
Plus because the rest of Europe decided to be against the raping and pillaging etc their ancestors used to do they have to do something and I think dressing up in wetsuits and sitting in the middle of the road with harpoons is an acceptable alternative.
[Reply]
Harrison 23:42 22nd April 2010
Sounds perfectly logical to me...

[Reply]
Shoonay 11:29 23rd April 2010
Originally Posted by Teho:
[...] You know how people in desolate places tend to be a little weird? [...]
Ja, I know what you mean buddy...
http://www.youtube.com/user/GracjanDe

[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2