Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Do you Grow Your Own?
Sharingan 22:04 19th April 2010
The only thing I'm growing is molds on the bathroom walls... does that count?

Sadly, I don't have a garden, otherwise I'd probably be growing some veggies. Some disturbingly shaped ones, like this FOETUS POTATO.

[Reply]
Buleste 09:08 20th April 2010
That looks like a Pink Fur Apple Potato and I'm growing them so if I get some bizarre ones I'll have to photo them.
[Reply]
demusse 12:57 20th April 2010
paksoi, shallots, rhubarb, strawberries, lettuce, raspberries, tomatoes, peppers, cherries, pears, mint ,thyme, rozemary, oregano, tarragon, dill, parsley, sage, basil, chives and... haze and whitewidow.
[Reply]
Harrison 13:18 20th April 2010
I planted tomatoes yesterday. We have some of those patio bags for planting them, and I've placed them in front of the shed in a nice sunny spot.

Also planted the sweet peas. Created 2 cane wigwams for them to grow up and tied the little plants to the bottom. I always enjoy growing sweet peas.

Was also the first chance I've had this year to mow the lawn. It is in quite a patchy state in places, no thanks to the black sunflower seeds we feed the greenfinches getting all over the grass, so there was lots of raking to try and remove them all. Will probably have to get some of the lawn sand to try and repair the really bad places. Luckily it is mainly at one end near the back of the garden. But loads of moss in the grass this year too as it got very water logged over the past couple of months. Might borrow my father's electric moss rake to try and sort that out, although I might end up with no lawn at all and discover it was a moss lawn!
[Reply]
Buleste 17:02 20th April 2010
Make sure you wrap your Toms in fleece as it's given out a cold night tonight and you might get some frost damage.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up