Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thread: Moving to Australia
Harrison 11:20 13th October 2010
Some great pics JT. Some of the landscape shots look amazing. A complete contrast to the UK.
[Reply]
J T 22:17 13th October 2010
Originally Posted by Tiago:
Is that your house JT?
It's rented, but yes that is where we are staying until at least Feb. After the lease term expires we might move closer to the city, where the winter will be a bit milder and there will be more life.

There will be more pics to follow, we've taken tons already. Most of the good ones are taken by The Lady, she has a much better eye for a shot than me.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 02:47 14th October 2010
Looks nice.

Are you likely to be staying in Australia indefinitely then?
[Reply]
J T 07:39 14th October 2010
Originally Posted by Stephen Coates:
Looks nice.

Are you likely to be staying in Australia indefinitely then?
It's a four year visa. I think after that the Lady will want to go home. I'm keeping more of an open mind myself. I do rather like it out here, but we will have to evaluate and re-evaluate as we go along. It's certainly an adventure.
[Reply]
J T 07:45 14th October 2010
Here are some more, again many (most) of them taken by the Lady.

photo-9.jpg

photo-10.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-8.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-6.jpg

photo-3.jpg
[Reply]
Submeg 23:25 15th October 2010
Definitely more than I get to see :P
[Reply]
J T 02:20 20th June 2019
I've been here for almost 9 years now!
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 04:10 26th June 2019
How are you liking it compared to England?
[Reply]
Harrison 10:19 27th June 2019
It is amazing how time flies! I've been married 11 years this year and my son is already 7. Happy you moved? Have you visited the UK since moving? Bet you are glad you have avoided the whole Brexit crap?
[Reply]
Kin Hell 15:37 28th June 2019
Originally Posted by Harrison:
It is amazing how time flies! I've been married 11 years this year and my son is already 7. Happy you moved? Have you visited the UK since moving? Bet you are glad you have avoided the whole Brexit crap?

I've never met J.T. so I don't want to appear rude doing this, but if I was in J.T.'s situation since moving to Oz, I would have to retort in the following manner:

I've been married 11 years this year and my son is already 7. - "You've been Lucky, ...very Lucky"
Happy you moved? - "Of course of course, ....I'm still Living here...."
Have you visited the UK since moving? - "Nope"
Bet you are glad you have avoided the whole Brexit crap? - "Don't give a F'k, I don't Live in that sh!thole anymore".

Soz, couldn't resist. - I'm even funnier after a Drink!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Up