1230 Turbo 030/50 16mb
20GB HDD
DVD
Zip
Wifi
OS3.9

[Reply]
Bloodwych 19:42 17th March 2010
That's brilliant - love the artwork!!!!!

Don't know how you managed to fit everything in there, must have been a squeeze.

I recognise the Panasonic DVD.

Have you got all your WHDload games across yet?

Update us with some pics of the complete setup running. Nice work.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Er, hang on a minute!

Someone over at EAB has stolen your tower and is trying to flog it!

Stop! Theif!

http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=51564
[Reply]
StuKeith 19:48 17th March 2010
Thanks! How do you reconise it from the front? lol! Not got them accross yet, spent the whole of last night downloading the a-z of them.

Sorting the a600 out to sale now too. thats got 2mg network and 1gb CFdrive running Green Alien!
[Reply]
Phantom 21:58 17th March 2010
Really nice tower, great stuff; and the logo on the side is superb.
[Reply]
Nadanova 08:01 18th March 2010
Fantastic looking art on the sides... how much did you spend on components out of interest...
[Reply]
Harrison 11:52 18th March 2010
Looks great. What wireless network card and software are you using? I've got a couple of spare wireless PCMCIA cards I've been wanting to try.
[Reply]
StuKeith 12:05 18th March 2010
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Looks great. What wireless network card and software are you using? I've got a couple of spare wireless PCMCIA cards I've been wanting to try.
Not sure on the card will check, may be an old linksys. Software Im using is Easynet from amigakit! Just need to dig out the other routher as miggys only support wep encrytion.
[Reply]
Tiago 17:05 18th March 2010
fantastic logo!
Very very nice Stukeith
[Reply]
J T 13:33 19th March 2010
For the most part looks pretty good, but there's something about the 'Amiga' text on the side that doesn't quite look right. Did you do that free hand?
[Reply]
StuKeith 22:53 20th March 2010
Originally Posted by J T:
For the most part looks pretty good, but there's something about the 'Amiga' text on the side that doesn't quite look right. Did you do that free hand?
I made a stencil and sprayed it! however that side I forgot to mask the middle of The "A"s so had to scratch it out. even with spending ages masking and glueing the stencil out it still bled!

other side I gave up sprayed it all white again and used waterslide decals for the amiga.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up