Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: PCMCIA Issues
StuKeith 18:16 10th March 2010
Ok for some reason I am now unable to get my networkng cards working. Im not sure if the slot is faulty or not.

It was working ok before I packed away

Now When I boot CardReset Fails with return code 10, and easynet cannot open device, Any Ideas? Ive removed the motherboard and checked the pns and they seem ok, two end pins are slightly resessed but I think this is normal!

Cheers

Stu
[Reply]
Harrison 21:40 10th March 2010
And you haven't changed anything like using a different ram expansion which might be incompatible with the PCMCIA slot?
[Reply]
Phantom 22:06 10th March 2010
Re-install the drivers?
[Reply]
StuKeith 12:04 11th March 2010
Originally Posted by Harrison:
And you haven't changed anything like using a different ram expansion which might be incompatible with the PCMCIA slot?

Nope nout changed at all! Just been sat in my room for the last 8m not used!
[Reply]
Buleste 12:48 11th March 2010
Have you tried using a vacuum cleaner on both the mobo and card, putting everything back together and offering a prayer to God/Allah/Jehovah/Buddha/The Force/Satan/ any other deity or other deity like figure (please delete applicable)?
[Reply]
StuKeith 17:01 11th March 2010
Originally Posted by Buleste:
Have you tried using a vacuum cleaner on both the mobo and card, putting everything back together and offering a prayer to God/Allah/Jehovah/Buddha/The Force/Satan/ any other deity or other deity like figure (please delete applicable)?
lol have comptley stripped and rebult the tower. Even gluing in the rght angles adapter to make sure it not moving out,.

At least my Lyra b adapter is now working and vever had it working since brought it a year ago. lol.

Now need to get a new din socket to fix the EZ KEy
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up