Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: M.U.G.E.N
Demon Cleaner 19:41 25th January 2010
Anyone knowing where I can get a complete M.U.G.E.N set?
[Reply]
J T 11:20 26th January 2010
Oh, shit... snap!

I found out about MUGEN just last week, and downloaded it so I could mess around with it when some friends came over on friday night. Mostly it was just for fun - seeing characters like Homer, Peter Griffin and the Big Chicken fighting, say, a crudely drawn Optimus Prime or Mario.

I too would be interested to see other people's recommendations for sets etc.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 13:38 26th January 2010
I found 2 different sets at the "skullbonesflag" bay yesterday, one with 400 characters (not finished yet), and the other one has over 800 characters, it's called Mugen All Characters Battle Zero. I just took the 2 biggest sets they have, which is about 3GB each.
[Reply]
Harrison 13:45 26th January 2010
I've never tried this, but it sounds fun. Loads of characters ripped from so many classic 2D fighting games seem to be available too.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 15:21 26th January 2010
I have problems running it under XP, it starts, shows the loading screen with sound, then it asks you to press START, and then it returns me to windows giving me the unexpected... have to close... whatever error. Didn't look much into it yet though, have still other stuff to do.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:15 26th January 2010
The whole MUGEN emulation community seems very fragmented and scattered throughout a lot of broken sites. The Mugan Fighters Guild seems to be the largest community dedicated to the software, however even their forum seems hard to find information within.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up