Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Project X
Puni/Void 08:23 5th December 2009
Have any of you managed to complete Project X (without cheating of course)? I find the game VERY challenging, but also entertaining. Does anyone have some tips for me? I'm hoping to be able to reach Level 3 this weekend. Thanks!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 05:14 7th December 2009
Finishing any game without cheating was sometimes very tough back in the days. I only managed that with a few ones. One thing is of course that also at that time, I already owned so many games (copied disks of course), that I didn't concentrate on one specific game.
[Reply]
Harrison 22:47 7th December 2009
It was the same for me, owning so many copied games that their were many I never got that far in.

However I did also buy a lot of originals if the games were good. I owned an original of Project X and I did actually complete the game back in the day. I have no way of remembering how I did it, or any tips or tricks to help you, sorry.

It is a great game, but it is bloody hard too.
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 10:54 9th December 2009
The original is far too tough for me. I much prefer the fairer Special Edition and I did managed to complete that one. Still one of my favourites.
[Reply]
slicer1000 13:38 17th December 2009
Great game speed is you friend so use the faster ships. There is a safe area at the second boss in the top right corner (original version only) where he cannot hit you. learn the enemy patterns. I perfer the first release as the cut a lot out of the game including the arrange sound track.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up