Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Poll: Should I buy Windows 7 now?
Should I buy Windows 7 now?
  • View Poll Results

1 2 3
    Thread: Windows 7 pricing?
    Buleste 16:20 23rd March 2010
    In the end up I did things a little bass ackward. I Backed up my old c: drive ,used Windows easy transfer to store settings. Did a clean install. Used Windows transfer to restore old settings. Found that Windows transfer is shite and didn't backup my thunderbird or firefox settings. Got on the tinternet and found out what to do. Transfered the relevant old XP settings from Documents and settings to User. reinstalled every single programme I had ever installed. Found out things were still horribly wrong. Broke down and cried for a bit. Uninstalled every programme I had just reinstalled. Formatted C: and did a clean install again. Reinstalled every programme again. Transferred the Thunderbird and Firefox settings from XP to 7 again. Went into a corner and rocked my self to sleep in a fetal position when everything seemed to work.
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 18:35 20th September 2010
    Damn, I told you that my Windows 7 copy was always working just fine, today after updating, it tells me that my copy is not genuine anymore!! Don't know what to do now, anyone has a serial, crack or such?? I use Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 21:52 20th September 2010
    http://forum.classicamiga.com/forum/...nd-WAT-removal
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 23:32 20th September 2010
    Oh great, totally missed that one, gonna try it out tomorrow.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 09:27 21st September 2010
    Let me know if it works. I had a similar issue with Win 7 after an update, with the black screen of death and the not genuine message. That fixed it.
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2 3
    Up