Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Any future PC games you are looking forward to?
Harrison 14:12 30th October 2009
In the next 2 month a few great looking games are due for release, which I'm really looking forward to.

These include:

Plus quite a few great games have just been released on the PC:

But things get even more exciting when you look at the pre-release line-up for next year and beyond. There are going to be some great sequels.

Next year's PC games line-up includes:

I've highlighted in bold the ones I'm especially looking forward too. Loads of great looking games due.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:32 30th October 2009
Not at all. I'm totally console addicted since some years now, and of course my old 2.8GHz P4 wouldn't run most of the games. And anyway, I really prefer to play the console games, don't want to sit in front of the PC anymore.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:04 30th October 2009
Not even Dragon Age: Origins can tempt you?

It's being hyped by a lot of magazines, and online forums/review sites as being one of the best PC RPGs in a very long time.
[Reply]
1980-20.. 23:31 30th October 2009
Some fine games there but pc gaming is still out of my leauge im afraid me little old lappy couldnt run most of those. Ill have to be content playing older games, downloaded stalker shadow of chernobyle,from steam a couple of days ago was very impressed by it, but have to run it at low settings and it still slows down ocasionaly.
[Reply]
Ghost 19:13 31st October 2009
I'm sorry but almost all of those games on your list do not interest me Harrison, and the ones that somewhat have my interest will have to prove themselves first before I will consider paying good money for them.

Especially the Bioware games are on my list to avoid.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:05 1st November 2009
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Not even Dragon Age: Origins can tempt you?

It's being hyped by a lot of magazines, and online forums/review sites as being one of the best PC RPGs in a very long time.
I will wait for a review, and then see if I will get it, I still have so many stuff to play.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 21:14 3rd November 2009
I just checked some reviews, and the one at Game Informer f.ex. mentions that if possible you should get the PC version, as it's more strategic, and the console version is more arcade based, meaning combats.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up