Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Wheres the love
1980-20.. 07:49 28th October 2009
As my email adress is this: zxspectrum1980@yahoo.comhow do you rate my chances of successfuly signing up for the lemon 64 forum.
[Reply]
Buleste 08:31 28th October 2009
Pretty easy. They've let me on...
[Reply]
Harrison 08:59 28th October 2009
Yeah, you will get in easily. Plus one of our members here is a moderator on there I think, so if you have any problems just get hold of Woody.cool and he can help you out.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 09:36 28th October 2009
Woody.cool is stated as Newbie on Lemon64 with 26 total posts. But why should you have problems signing up there?
[Reply]
Harrison 10:07 28th October 2009
Oops, sorry! Got members muddled up. I meant Graham Humphrey who has just been promoted to Lemon Amiga Administrator because Kim Lemon doesn't have time to run the site himself any more. I don't know his standing on Lemon 64, but being so high up on Lemon Amiga he would be able to help.
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 10:44 28th October 2009
I'm not actually registered on Lemon 64 so I've got no power to do anything on there I'm afraid.

As long as you don't disclose that email address to anybody you'll be perfectly safe though
[Reply]
1980-20.. 11:42 28th October 2009
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Woody.cool is stated as Newbie on Lemon64 with 26 total posts. But why should you have problems signing up there?
Well theres not a lot of speccy love on lemmon you see, so i thought they might see the e mail adress and think i was trolling and chuck me off. Im not exactly sure what trolling is but I think its bad!.. Any way ive signed up now using that e mail address couldnt be bothered using another one.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:19 28th October 2009
I've not known of any site refusing membership because an email address has a different system in its name.

Normally refusal of registration because of email address would be because of a known bad domains, or if the registering user's IP matches one known to be from a source not wanted.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:19 28th October 2009
Originally Posted by Graham Humphrey:
I'm not actually registered on Lemon 64 so I've got no power to do anything on there I'm afraid.

As long as you don't disclose that email address to anybody you'll be perfectly safe though
Ah! But you have some weight over there with Kim Lemon surely!
[Reply]
1980-20.. 12:46 28th October 2009
Ahhhh just a case of me being overley cautious. No worries.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up