Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Amibay.com is moving home
sarek2k 14:34 16th November 2009
Originally Posted by Harrison:

@Sarek2K

You have a couple of PMs. I reset your password and fixed your registered email address on amibay.
Thanks m8 going to try logging in now
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:36 16th November 2009
Originally Posted by Harrison:
You should have received an email from the server with a link to reset your passwords.
No.
[Reply]
Buleste 14:53 16th November 2009
I did. And I read them and now every day I login to Amibay and mark 100's of posts as read without reading them.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:18 16th November 2009
DC, you can request to reset your password from the login page. If that doesn't work let me know and I can reset your password for you.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 15:40 16th November 2009
I log in once in 3 month or something like that.
[Reply]
yorkie4 07:00 14th January 2010
so who runs amibay now it has been so long since ive been there i prolly won't recognise anyone
[Reply]
Harrison 14:06 14th January 2010
The following senior members currently run Amibay:

Mega Amimods (frontend admin and senior moderators)
Merlin
The Corfiot

AmiDev (backend admin and site development)
Myself
Zetr0

Plus a team of excellent staff moderators.

Kin Hell stepped down from the staff some time ago, and DazzaBoy and Sarek2K can no longer help, but these members are all now in a special VIP group on the site to show they were a valued part of the team in the past.

All 4 senior staff members share the ownership of the 4 amibay domain names pointing at the site. The site's vBulletin software license was group purchased from donations made by staff and members of Amibay, and the site hosting is currently paid for and provided by myself.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up