Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: F1 - Ferrrari is back !!!!
Tiago 15:36 1st September 2009
I didn't read so far any comment about Belgium GP race in Formula 1

The circuit is one of my favorites, Spa is just a fantastic circuit! Eau Rouge is in my opinion one of the best sequence in F1

So Ferrari get the first and the last place.
Kimi did a great race , and Luca badoer.... well... not so good.

He is a test pilot so his job is to support evolution in the car, he don't need to get the best times, he is a test pilot so he cannot go on limits and risk to get the car of track, he just need to help pilots to give info to the engeniers and vice-versa, and of course, test new solutions. So i would say is best for a consistent driver as a test driver then a fast driver.... the fact is that He helped a lot Ferrari in last 7 or 8 years... but he is getting old, and without testing this season he don't know the car.

anyway, i saw a lot of people saying to many things about him. I think he is doing his job quite well, being in a race was not part of the "plan" ...

what do you think?
[Reply]
Harrison 16:13 1st September 2009
Spa is one of the best tracks in the F1 calendar, and I'm so glad to see it back. It was a great race, even though it was a bit of a shock seeing both Button and Hamilton being knocked out by two relatively new drivers was a bit of a shock at the start of the race.

At least Button's championship chances were saved quite well by the result of the race, as he retained most of his points lead.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up