Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Versus #6 - Votes Needed! (Expired due to deadline)
Puni/Void 10:10 6th August 2009
Versus #6 - Votes Needed!

Versus is one of the few remaining charts for the Amiga Demoscene. The series is a result of the co-operation between two Amiga groups, namely Void and Nukleus.

To be able to bring you a new issue, this time number six, they need you to submit your votes.

The deadline for voting is the 31st of August 2009.

You can submit your votes Online by navigating to this page.

A good tip is to browse sites like Classicamiga.com, Pouet.net and others to get a reminder on which demos, intros and mags you've enjoyed the most.

As a member of Void, I hope you'll spend a few minutes (or more) filling out the votesheet and support our production. Make yourself a cup of tea or coffee, sit down in a comfy chair, and use your right to vote. Thank you very much in advance for this.

PG aka Puni/Gods^Void

PS:

Here some additional information on Versus:

Originally Posted by :
Versus is made for joining all Amiga related hardware together like one big family puzzled together in the house of Nukleus^Void. To honour our beloved computer, it works already with 1986-technology, eg Amiga 500 with 0.5 mb RAM which was the breakthrough computer for the masses! For Pegasos/Amiga One users, you may download the OS4 version instead. For AGA-users we hope you enjoy the ECS version instead. A pc release will never be considered, instead get an Amiga or an emulator. Now stop read this, and drop your vote

[Reply]
Rebb/TRSI 16:08 27th August 2009
Originally Posted by P G:
As a member of Void, I hope you'll spend a few minutes (or more) filling out the votesheet and support our production. Make yourself a cup of tea or coffee, sit down in a comfy chair, and use your right to vote. Thank you very much in advance for this.

PG aka Puni/Gods^Void
As a member of Paradise and being an active musician I strongly suggest the same than Punisher
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:39 27th August 2009
I just wanted to vote an hour ago, but I'm completely clueless on who to vote. I never was really into the scene, and that little bit was 20 years ago. So I barely know any of them, makes it very tough and unfair to vote.
[Reply]
Rebb/TRSI 21:21 27th August 2009
If you want to vote for active guys you can always check latest Amiga releases from:
http://ada.untergrund.net/?p=news
and
http://www.pouet.net/prodlist.php?pl...&page=1&order=
http://www.pouet.net/prodlist.php?pl...&page=1&order=

That's a good start to know who does what these days.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:06 28th August 2009
I'm in the same boat as DC. I really want to submit my vote for this, but I've only ever really been a casual observer of the demo scene.

I've watched and enjoyed a lot of productions over the years, but I just don't know the groups or their productions well enough to be able to cast a vote in all categories of the voting form. It ends up being quite confusing and time consuming trying to identify and work out exactly what I should be voting for.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up