Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Rare and Valuable Playstation (PSX/PS1) Games
Harrison 12:55 2nd July 2009
Whilst the original Playstation is one of the best selling and most popular games consoles of all time, next only to the Playstation 2, it has a lot of games that have been very collectable even while the system was still current.

Among the most collectable have always been some of the great Role Playing Games released for the system, of which there were many, and the Playstation still remains one of the greatest platforms for RPG fans.

Among the rare and collectable RPG titles are:

And I'm happy to say that I own original copies of all of these! It took me a long time one summer a few years ago to build up my Playstation RPG collection and I'm very proud of it. Some of these titles were quite rare even back then and took some time searching Ebay and a far few other US and UK game collectors sites to find them. I definitely didn't pay what they are now worth though.

Other Playstation games that are now worth money and are quite collectable include:

Here are some rare Playstation games that are not actually worth much:

And finally the most expensive inport games:

So do you own any of these rare Playstation games? Did you even realise they were so rare?

I will add rough US prices to each when I get time.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up