Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: Finland ahead!
Demon Cleaner 12:43 1st July 2009
Ok guys, since 15 years without holidays, not that I couldn't go, I just didn't have an urge to go, I'm finally going again. And this time the destination will be Finland, where my girlfriend comes from. We're going to her parents first, and then spend some days in Helsinki before we come back again. We will leave tomorrow and stay for 10 days. I never was in a scandinavian country before, but always wanted to go, so here's my opportunity.

I hope you'll have a nice time here on the boards, and hopefully everything will still work when I come back

See you in 2 weeks!
[Reply]
Harrison 12:53 1st July 2009
Hope you have a great time mate, and hope meeting the parents goes well!

See you in 2 weeks!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 13:18 1st July 2009
I'm still here until 7

I guess it will go well, as I don't have any problems meeting other people, and everybody seems to be nice in her family, also her 2 brothers and 2 sisters, and I also have good manners, at least that's what she told me
[Reply]
Shoonay 13:39 1st July 2009
Don't forget to visit Toni Willen

Have some phun tymes!
[Reply]
Teho 13:50 1st July 2009
Northern scandinavia is beautiful and warm this time of year, I'm sure you'll love it (except for the mosquitoes. You'll soon know what I mean). Have a good time!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:27 1st July 2009
Her hometown is at the same height than Helsinki, so more southern, and she already told me about the mosquitos
[Reply]
Shoonay 15:06 1st July 2009
Don't forget piccies, lot's and lot's of piccies!
(of her... )
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 15:36 1st July 2009
My girlfriend's nickname is Paparrazo, so I guess there will be a lot of photos
[Reply]
Tiago 15:43 1st July 2009
Have fun Demon
[Reply]
Puni/Void 18:59 1st July 2009
Have a great trip mate! Hope you'll have a good time in Suomi. It's an excellent time of the year to visit the Nordic countries. The weathers excellent and it's bright at night.

Looking forward to see some pictures!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up