Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thread: Finland ahead!
Harrison 10:21 23rd July 2015
Have a great time.

So... you 2 have been going out for quite some time now... when are you popping the big question?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 10:50 10th August 2015
Came back yesterday, had a good time, relaxing. Was boring though, as there's not so much to do.

Originally Posted by Harrison:
So... you 2 have been going out for quite some time now... when are you popping the big question?
I don't want to, still have my doubts about all that, however she asks me quite often when I would then finally ask for her hand She also wants kids, and again, I'm not really the kids guy, I have to be quite sure about it, and I'm still not.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 15:24 16th February 2016
Flying to Finland on Friday, going to a wedding the day after, and then stay 10 days. It's gonna be boring, as we will hang around most of the time where she lives, and not in Helsinki, so not a lot to do, with it also being quite cold outside.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 11:30 17th February 2016
You must post some more pics like last time.

Hope you have a great time.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 11:46 17th February 2016
It probably looks exactly the same like last time
[Reply]
Kin Hell 11:55 18th February 2016
you could be right

Still be nice to see though & surely not that boring....

Get out in that snow. ....Some of those pics u did last time were very picturesque.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 10:49 1st March 2016
I'm back, not so good holiday, I was sick from the first day we arrived (high fever, sneezing, coughing... you get the deal). Went to that doctor 3 days later, got antibiotics but was still sick for almost the rest of the holiday. Back at work today, but I'm still coughing
[Reply]
Teho 19:20 1st March 2016
Sorry to hear that, being sick is never fun and when it ruins a holiday as well...

But hey, the next one can only be better, right?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 11:01 2nd March 2016
Right

(And definitely in a warmer region )
[Reply]
Teho 05:36 3rd March 2016
Probably a good idea. I would've wanted to go someplace warmer now too. This is Norway right now:

[Reply]
Tags:Array
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Up