Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thread: Finland ahead!
Demon Cleaner 14:00 18th December 2014
Leaving for Finland again tomorrow, and gonna stay there over Christmas, only coming back the 28th. This is already the 3rd time we're going there this year, once during the summer, and once one month later because unfortunately my girlfriend's father died, he was only 59.

So wish you all a happy Christmas, and see you back still in THIS year. Probably gonna check the forums from time to time anyway
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 14:17 18th December 2014
Have a nice time .

Why are you going this time?
[Reply]
Harrison 15:22 18th December 2014
Steve, his girlfriend is from there and he is spending Christmas there.

Happy Christmas mate. Hope you have a great time there. Have they had much snow there yet?

BTW, you will be coming back on my birthday (28th)!
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 15:47 18th December 2014
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Steve, his girlfriend is from there and he is spending Christmas there.

Happy Christmas mate. Hope you have a great time there. Have they had much snow there yet?

BTW, you will be coming back on my birthday (28th)!

Hehe. Didn't realise this was a thread from ages ago .

I wonder what we should do for Harrison's brithday .
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 20:30 18th December 2014
Not a lot of snow there yet, just like last year, when Finland had their warmest winter since 50 years.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 09:42 23rd December 2014
We had snow now since 2 days, looks already a lot more like christmassy here. Went yesterday to see an ice hockey game in Helsinki, game from the KHL, was amazing, 13.500 people there. Leaving today more north, and gonna spend the Christmas days there.
[Reply]
Harrison 10:55 23rd December 2014
Nice. Can you take some pictures of the snowy scenery for us to see? Wish we had snow here, but we just have the cold, rain and high winds.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:54 15th January 2015
Here's some pictures:

[Reply]
Harrison 13:13 15th January 2015
Looks great. Wish we had snow at Christmas. Tom asks every day if we will get snow so he can make a snowman.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 03:24 23rd July 2015
Leaving tonight for Finland again, only coming back the 10th of August, so I guess I will see you all later.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Up