Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thread: Finland ahead!
Harrison 13:24 22nd January 2010
Looked cold! But I bet it added to the Christmas feeling. Love the log cabin and architectural style in Finland.

Would have liked to try that smoked ostrich fillet.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:57 11th March 2010
I'm leaving again on Monday for one week, some relaxed days and good food should give me some rest from the stress at work
[Reply]
Phantom 14:28 11th March 2010
Happy holidays then m8.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 05:14 14th February 2012
Leaving once again for Finland, haven't been there now since almost 2 years! We will fly to Helsinki on Friday for 3 days, then leave to go to her place until the 26th, then come back for 1 night in Helsinki, and fly again home on the 27th.
[Reply]
Tiago 14:20 14th February 2012
Happy holidays Demon !
[Reply]
Harrison 15:41 14th February 2012
Have a great time. I definitely want to visit the Scandinavian countries at some point in the future, but that's all on hold (holidays in general!) for the moment!

BTW, you 2 have been going out for some time now... popping the question any time soon?
[Reply]
Andrew1971 16:04 14th February 2012
Have a good holiday Demon
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 05:17 15th February 2012
Originally Posted by Harrison:
BTW, you 2 have been going out for some time now... popping the question any time soon?
You mean about getting married? Or kids? We have been paxed now since September 2010, which is was already a big step for me For both other things I'm still undecided, if you ask her, we would get married and have kids tomorrow
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:17 1st March 2012
Ok, came back last Sunday, and we had a very nice trip.

Stayed in Helsinki for the first 3 days in hotel Glo, was very nice, and Helsinki is also a great city to go out to have a good mal or some drinks, although Fins are crazy with the alcohol prize, but I knew that already.

Then on Monday, we rented a car and drove to my girlfriend's parents, about 200 km north from Helsinki.

There we stayed then until Saturday, and had a very relaxing week, long sleeps, visiting family and friend in the afternoon, dinners home, and then sauna, TV or some games on the iPad. We didn't go out at all in the evening, first of all it's indeed expensive, and second of all, I've been there many times, and I would then have to drive 25 km to go for a drink, meaning maximum 2 beers, police is very strict, and believe me, Mikkeli is really not the nicest city to go out.

I drove once during a snow storm for 25 km, and that was a nice experience, the road was completely covered in snow, and it was snowing so much, that you barely could see anything. Was a bit scary, but somehow exciting. My girlfriend filmed the whole trip with the camera.

My personal highlight was when we came back to Helsinki (Vantaa), and I went to see the icehockey with my girlfriend's sister and husband, who supports Jokerit from Helsinki. So we went to that game in the Hartwall Areena, which is really huge, and the ambience was just amazing. Jokerit played against Lukko from Rauma, and won after penalties 4:3. If I would live there, I would definitely go at least once a week to see a game.

On Sunday we then came back, and were early home.
[Reply]
Tiago 10:10 2nd March 2012
Look's like you had a nice time. :-)
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Up