Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thread: Finland ahead!
Demon Cleaner 13:11 28th August 2009
Originally Posted by Rebb/TRSI:
In Lahti, about 126 km towards Helsinki from Mikkeli.
I drove through Lahti when driving from Tampere to Lahnaniemi. My girlfriend's best friend lives in Lahti.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 09:26 10th November 2009
Going again to Finland on 20th until 23rd, but not really for holiday, my girlfriend's uncle died. He was even 5 years younger than me!!

Then the next time we will go is on christmas.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:27 10th November 2009
That was a young age. Send my condolences to your girlfriend.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 19:28 19th November 2009
See you next wednesday, leaving tomorrow morning.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 06:30 21st December 2009
And the time has come again, I'm leaving tomorrow for Frankfurt, stay there in an hotel over the night, and will fly to Finland again on Wednesday. This time I'm flying to Vantaa, there's the Helsinki airport, and my girlfriend's sister lives there, so I don't have to drive by myself, her husband will take us. Coming home Tuesday 29th.
[Reply]
Teho 16:26 21st December 2009
Well, at least you won't have any trouble with the mosquitoes this time around. There are other things about the north this time of year you may have issues with though..

Have a nice trip!
[Reply]
Puni/Void 07:36 22nd December 2009
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
And the time has come again, I'm leaving tomorrow for Frankfurt, stay there in an hotel over the night, and will fly to Finland again on Wednesday. This time I'm flying to Vantaa, there's the Helsinki airport, and my girlfriend's sister lives there, so I don't have to drive by myself, her husband will take us. Coming home Tuesday 29th.
Hi there Demon! I wish you a pleasant trip to Finland! Hope you'll have a great time up in the North!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 08:38 22nd December 2009
Hope that too, thanks. But then I will stay a bit away from it I think, as I have now been there 3 times during 6 months. Next time I want to see something sunny again
[Reply]
Harrison 14:44 22nd December 2009
Hope you have a great time. Perfect destination for Christmas, with the snow and cold weather. Although we have all that at the moment in the UK too.

Things sound like they are getting serious with 3 trips to see your GF's family in 6 months. Maybe the next hot destination will be for a honeymoon!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 09:46 22nd January 2010
I posted new photos to my album from Finland X-Mas, check them out if you want:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ndID=329333885
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Up