Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Best computer game title ever !
Tiago 14:30 12th June 2009
What is in you opinion the best computer game title ever ?

My vote is:
"Attack of the Mutant Zombie Flesh Eating Chickens from Mars"

It was advertised during 1987 from the creater of Manic Miner and Jet Set Willy, Matthew Smith. I think it was not realease by him, but later it cames out as Star Paws.

http://www.worldofspectrum.org/infos...cgi?id=0009511
[Reply]
Teho 14:46 12th June 2009
That's a good one. I always thought "Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters" was a great title myself.
[Reply]
Tiago 16:01 12th June 2009
Originally Posted by Teho:
That's a good one. I always thought "Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters" was a great title myself.
Great game that one!
[Reply]
Bloodwych 17:08 12th June 2009
I always liked "Merv the Merciless" and the story behind this simple game, on the cover disk of Zero issue one!
[Reply]
Cortona 20:01 12th June 2009
Kokotoni Wilf - another Spectrum game.

Tir Na Nog - yet another Spectrum game. What were these bedroom programmers smoking when they wrote these games? (You've seem Matthew Smith's interview in Thumb Candy? [from 2:10 on] He's not all there...)

'Skid Marks' on the Amiga always brings a smile to my face. I remember playing this for the first time after a little 'smoke' - I thought racing cows was the funniest thing I'd ever seen.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 21:34 12th June 2009
Another one I think is great is Fatman: The Caped Consumer.
[Reply]
Bloodwych 16:33 13th June 2009
Another coverdisk game title I enjoyed "Sensible Massacre 2: Bulldozer Butcher ".
[Reply]
Cortona 17:20 13th June 2009
Captain Fizz Meets the Blaster-trons.
[Reply]
woody.cool 08:55 15th June 2009
Originally Posted by Bloodwych:
Another coverdisk game title I enjoyed "Sensible Massacre 2: Bulldozer Butcher ".
I LOVE that game
I still play it, quite regularly!
[Reply]
Shoonay 09:57 15th June 2009
I like "Wacuś the Detective" for the double entendre factor
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up