Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Bank Holiday Weekend
Harrison 07:46 23rd May 2009
Are you doing anything nice for the bank holiday weekend?
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 20:35 23rd May 2009
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Are you doing anything nice for the bank holiday weekend?
Programming.
[Reply]
woody.cool 22:35 23rd May 2009
I'm converting my old tapes in to MP3s
[Reply]
Bloodwych 07:58 24th May 2009
As of now; recovering from a night out (brother's birthday) and looking forward to the Monaco GP.

I don't go out drinking that often these days - but man, £40 can be spent within a few hours so easily!
[Reply]
Teho 10:16 24th May 2009
I saw Whitesnake in concert on friday which absolutely rocked, and yesterday I was barbequing with some friends. And there was of course an amount of beer involved. So am recovering a bit today as well.
[Reply]
Cortona 10:48 24th May 2009
A small beer festival on Saturday - quite challenging with two small kids, but at least the pub had a beer garden. No idea what we're doing the rest of the weekend. In my dreams, I'm spending the whole of Monday afternoon in the loft room with the C64, Amiga and Xbox...

Are Whitesnake still going?! '1987' was classic.
[Reply]
Harrison 09:36 25th May 2009
Monaco was brilliant. Button winning it was great. Best part of the weekend for sure. It firmly puts him into the history books alongside previous greats of F1.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 13:00 25th May 2009
Yes the F1 was another bulletpoint in Button's career... I guess appearing on Top Gear gave him the rub he needed... If only to wipe the smugness from Clarkson's face!

As for the remainder of the weekend... I am avoiding the sun like it was swine flu.
[Reply]
Harrison 10:49 26th May 2009
We had a lovely day yesterday. Looked like rain early on, but it got very hot and sunny so we drive to East Sussex and went to a National trust house and gardens and had the roof down on the Beetle. Then went to see Angels and Demons and finally eat too much at a Chinese buffet restaurant.
[Reply]
woody.cool 11:41 26th May 2009
Well, I planned to convert my old tapes into MP3s .... but instead found my Amiga 3000 a much better distraction
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up