Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Space Ace
Demon Cleaner 16:26 16th April 2009
I have all of the Daphne ROMs and the Digital Leisure DVDs, only missing Space Ace. Does anyone know where I could find it? I already searched everywhere. I have the "original" DVDs of Dragon's Lair, Dragon's Lair 2 and Thayer's Quest, only Space Ace is missing.
[Reply]
Harrison 17:24 16th April 2009
I'm sure I have space ace from before they altered the way Daphne is now distributed. I will check and let you know.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 06:42 17th April 2009
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I'm sure I have space ace from before they altered the way Daphne is now distributed. I will check and let you know.
I have that too, but it won't work anymore the way it did usually, now you need the original disc.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:32 17th April 2009
I think you can still use any mpeg video files, but you need a text file called a framefile to be with the rest of the game files that tells Daphne the location of each part of the original video within the file structure.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:42 17th April 2009
When you have the latest Daphne version, and try to point it to a directory where your files are located, it doesn't take it, instead it wants to read from the DVD to install the game. This has nothing to do with the framefiles. Also you only have 4 different files, .ogg, .m2v, .dat and the frame .txt file.
[Reply]
flimbo 01:23 3rd November 2015
I remember this game
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up